Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday List - Best Clothing Stores

Best Clothing Stores

1. Anthropologie

2. Forever 21

3. Charlotte Russe

4. Modcloth

5. Target

6. Free People

7. Nordstrom

8. Dorothy Perkins

9. Boden USA

10. Kohls


I love to shop! Clothes and shoes being what I spend most my money on. This is just a list of stores that I love, whether for there deals or just the amazingly beautiful clothes they sell. What are you favorite stores to shop for clothes at? I like skirts and dresses best, ruffles, lace, pastel colors, and just really feminine kinda style, but I also really like simple pretty pieces. I love clothes, but sadly a lot of the thing I like on a mannequin I don't like on me, or things I really love don't come in my size, but I am working on that problem! One day I will be able to wear whatever I want, and love how I look in it.

--Emma


"I'd rather have roses on my table, than diamonds on my neck." - Emma Goldman 

1 comment:

  1. I think that most women love to shop and have a need for it and love to fill the need. I have some great plus size fashion tips for anyone who is having trouble finding the right fits. Thanks for your list.

    ReplyDelete