Saturday, May 18, 2013

I'm Back!! Updates on Life!

So I have not posted in over a week! I know, I know, so sorry! I was sick, and way to lazy to get on my computer to do anything, not to mention blog. Anyway I am back now.  Did you miss me, cause I missed you!

So I missed posting for mothers day, and I really wanted to dedicate a long heartfelt post to my mom. So I will be doing that for this coming Monday instead.

I've been spring cleaning, painting, and gardening for the last three or four days. I pretty sure I have a dust allergy, and that I have a spider infestation in my house. I captured one of the spiders and spent a time on Google identifying the creepy crawly. I have come to the conclusion that the spiders in my house are 'Long-legged Sac Spiders'. My sister Madison has arachnophobia, so this is even worse then it already sounds, any idea's how to exterminate the spiders naturally, with have pets, and my brother Henry has asthma, so chemicals are a bad idea.

Loving my acrylic nails, there pink and sparkly at the moment. I have gotten used to having them, and I haven't bitten my nails since I got them on! Go Me!

I really want to go shopping so bad, for clothes and shoes mainly, a new thrift store opened a few days ago and I went in to have a look, they carry my size, and everything that is being sold there I would totally wear! Its like the most amazing store ever! Everything is really cheap to, because its a resale shop!

I have discovered, Demi Lovato, and Bridgit Mendler music! I never thought I would like another Disney channel singer, after all I stopped watching that channel years ago. Hilary Duff was and forever will be my idol though, also Aly & AJ are great to.

Feeling super happy lately, I want to join the national bone marrow registry  but I have hypothyroidism, some unidentified autoimmune disease, and I am way to overweight. I wonder can I even donate blood? I'm O- so universal donor right?

Thinking of going on a photography walk through down town, but I like to take photos of people rather then building and nature. Madison is normally my model for any of my photo shoots, but I have gotten Henry to do it twice. Hmmm...

--Emma


"But I am not going to live for ever. And the more I know it, the more amazed I am by being here at all."  - William Hurt 


No comments:

Post a Comment