Friday, May 31, 2013

Music of May

I will be posting the top songs that I have been obsessed with, replaying, and singing out loud too, at the end of every month! So today being the 31st of May its the official first music list! And without further ado here is the month of May's tops songs!

1. Nightswimming AR - By The Finches

2. Heart Attack - By Demi Lovato

3. The whole 'Hello My Name Is...' Album - By Bridgit Mendler

4. Gentlemen - By Daniela Andrade

5. Clouds - By Zach Sobiech

6. I could of Been Your Girl - By She & Him

7. Made in the USA - By Demi Lovato

8. Dirty Paws - By Of Monsters and Men

9. Breathless - By Dan Wilson

10. Woman - Alessi's Ark

I LOVE all these songs, the music, lyrics, everything is just perfect. In other news, my family and I are being evicted from are rental house. The crazy landlord lady lives right next door, and just guess what her reason for evicting us is...yeah, because we didn't mow the lawn, and we don't make use of the yard...she also thinks we have a dog, which we don't, she told my mother to check in the closets and drawers cause she is sure we are hiding a dog in the house...Nutcase! Finding a rental is mission impossible in the town I live in, so we are probably moving in with our grandparents in a few weeks, just for the summer. I'm not complaining, we wont have to pay any rent, and its a cute house. Well that's all for now!

--Emma




Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. - Henry David Thoreau 

No comments:

Post a Comment