Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday List - Movies That Make Me Cry.

So every Friday will be list day. So welcome to list Friday. 


Fifteen Movies That Make Me Cry

1. Atonement 

2. The Terminal

3. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

4. Tru Confessions

5. Have Dreams, Will Travel

6. Marley & Me

7. Keith

8. The Mist

9. A Walk To Remember

10. Bridge to Terabithia

11. Remember Me

12. Pay It Forward

13. Click

14. Dear John

15. Never Let Me Go

A lot of movies make me cry, these are just some of the saddest ones. I don't cry because people die, I always cry for the unfairness the characters suffer in the movie. When I am balling because of a movie I always blubber out sentences along the lines of, 'But that's not fair." or  "Nooo why do things like this have to happen? Its unfair!"  People tell me its just a movie, but I get so into movies and books that I become a part of the little world that I and watching, and everything that happens seems like its happening to me, or I can at least imagine, or find something to compare going on in my life. 

--Emma

"Crying is cleansing. There's a reason for tears, happiness or sadness."-- Dionne Warwick

No comments:

Post a Comment