Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hello Internet!

So I have no idea how to start out blogging. I've read a bunch of blogs and there first posts, I've googled what to do and so on, but I have yet to come up with an amazingly brilliant idea. So this post will be an introduction to the people of the internet, and a kind of explanation on what I am hoping for this blog, what its all about and such.

My name is Emma Tarin, and I love my name. I am nineteen years old, and going into community college this fall, with the aspirations to transfer to a university in two years or less. I have ideas of what I want to study, but there are so many amazing choices. I do know what I want to do as a career. I want to be a Waldorf Grades Teacher. Many people don't know what Waldorf schooling is, and for that reason I challenge you to Google it, because I am terrible at explanations, I get off track easily, and its always great to learn something new. Right?

I was inspired to make a blog, because I watch a lot of youtube vloggers, and  I've tried talking in front of a camera and it just not for me at the moment, where as blogging I can still get to say whats on my mind, and talk about what ever I please. I've never been the greatest writer, grammar, and spelling have never been my strong point. Its rather lovely that this Blogger website has spell check built right in.

This blog is basically going to be me writing about my life, things I love, and my thoughts on anything I feel like typing out and posting on the internet. I just want to share my mind and life to the world, weather anyone cares to read or not. I hope to post at least once a week on here. I hope to be able to express what I want to say as eloquently as I dream up in my head.

More about me. I like art, drawing, painting, sewing, embroidery  knitting, and photography mainly; not that I am any good at any of those, as I like to think I am. I love to read, though I don't read a offend as I'd like. I like manga, yes I know its extremely nerdy, but it is sooo good. I have many goals and dreams for my life, a lot I have been told are unrealistic. I was born with one kidney, Imperforate anus, cloacal anomaly, two uteruses, spinal syrinx, scoliosis, and lets sum it up as VATER association. More things for you to google, I know you love it. I've have had surgeries for corrections and fixes, and am happy to say, things are not as bad as they could have been if I didn't have the amazingly brave mother I have today and the team of astounding doctors that I have had throughout my life.

I really don't know how else to introduce myself in a more interesting way. So that's it for today.

--Emma



"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey and share our love with friends and family. One day, each of us will run out of tomorrows. Let us not put off what is most important" - Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment