Thursday, April 18, 2013

Perfection

Being my prefect ideal self is impossible at the moment, but I am working on it. My idea of perfection is not just in a certain appearance, but also in the way I present myself to others, how I see myself, and the lifestyle I dream to live. I want many things in life, from the typical white picket fence dream, to traveling the world, and being the most amazing Waldorf teacher in the universe.

I want to be thought of as intelligent, confident  elegant, beautiful, creative, graceful, kind, and virtuous. I want to have long silky beautifully wavy hair, a flawless complexion, the ideal weight, brilliant straight white teeth, to be able to walk gracefully in heels, to have lovely manicured finger nails and toes at all times. I want to always know what to say in the most eloquent, and intelligent way. To be amazing at all my hobbies, and great at everything I pursue  To be married to the perfect guy, have six amazing children, and just be happy all the time; living a simple, clean, happy, and peaceful life. 

I want to travel to so many places, and see so many things in this world. I sometimes think I don't have enough time to be able to do everything I want, even though I am only nineteen. My goals in life require work and that's something I'm not so fond of. I wish everything came easy, and that I didn't have to try so hard, because I have noticed I give up easily. I used to have the terrible motto of "If I don't try at all, then I cant fail." I was wrong because with that, I was failing at life. I was not living up to everything I was put on this earth to be, do, and try. When I think about how I used to be only a month or so ago, before I got a new look on life, I was unhappy with a lot and I didn't want to try at anything, for fear of failing or not being able to reach my goal. All I thought about were the obstacles in my way, and the dreadful what ifs. 

I'm winning by just living. 

I happy to say my new motto, which is still in the process of being worked out is. "Do everything you can, be everything you were meant to be and more. Don't dwell on the past and the pains of life; see the beauty in everything, in everyone; because you are alive and that is perfect."

---Emma



"I'm concentrating on staying healthy, having peace, being happy, remembering what is important, taking in nature and animals, spending time reading, trying to understand the universe, where science and the spiritual meet." -- Joan Jett

No comments:

Post a Comment